The Central Local Court is located within walking distance from the Museum train station, and is located very close to our city office, suite 507, level 5, 267 Castlereagh St, Sydney in the Sydney CBD area.
The central local court contains a number of courts that each contain its own presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic charges, including:
- Assaults, including common assault, AVO, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, indecent assault, sexual assault and child abuse material charges
- Firearms charges, bail applications, fraud and larceny charges
- Drug charges, including possession of prohibited drugs, supply of prohibited drugs, and cultivation charges
- All traffic charges, including drink driving and drive while disqualified charges
- Committal hearings, sentences, defended hearings and mental health defences including s32 applications
The team at CDLA consists of Sydney’s most highly respected and experienced senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers. Their specialist lawyers are experts in all criminal and traffic charges who regularly appear at the Central Local Court. They are available 24/7, and offer free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.
With over 20 years experience, their senior lawyers hold a proven track record of successfully getting charges dropped or downgraded early, securing not guilty verdicts in court, and achieving s10 non convictions on countless occasions over those years to date.