The Burwood Local Court is located next to the Burwood Police Station, and within walking distance from the Burwood train station.
The Burwood local court contains a number of court rooms within the building complex each having it’s own Presiding Magistrate who our lawyers are familiar with. Each Magistrate hears all criminal and traffic law cases, including:
- Drink driving and drive while disqualified charges
- Larceny and fraud charges
- Firearms, AVO’s, common assault and actual bodily harm charges, including indecent assault, sexual assault, and child abuse material charges
- Drug possession and supply charges, including drug cultivation charges
- Bail applications, committal hearings, defended hearings and sentences, s32 and mental health defences
The expert criminal and traffic lawyers at CDLA are a team of senior lawyers who regularly appear at the Burwood local court. They hold over 20 years experience with a proven success record in obtaining outstanding results of achieving section 10 non convictions, not guilty verdicts, and getting charges dropped or downgraded early in the case many times over the years.
As accomplished experts, they are familiar with the Magistrates at Burwood local court, and are available 24/7 offering free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.