The Windsor Local Court is located close to the Windsor police station.
The court has a court room which contains its own Presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic law cases, including:
- Fraud and larceny charges, firearms and weapons charges, and bail applications
- AVO, common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, indecent assault, sexual assault and child abuse material charges
- Drink driving, drug driving, and drive whilst disqualified charges
- Supply prohibited drugs, possess prohibited drugs, and cultivate charges
- Committal hearings, s32 mental health applications, defended hearings , sentences, and bail applications.
The team at CDLA are senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers who are leading experts in those charges. They regularly appear at the Windsor Local Court with exceptional results, and proven success for over 20 years in not guilty verdicts, getting charges dropped early, and s10 dismissals countless times.
Their senior lawyers are available 24/7, offer a free first consultation, and have fixed fees for most cases.