Tweed Heads Local Court is situated close to the police station at Tweed Heads and contains a number of court rooms within the building.
Each court room has its own Presiding Magistrate who hear all criminal and traffic law charges, including:
- All drug charges, including possession and supply of prohibited drugs, and drugs cultivation charges
- Apprehended violence orders, common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, sexual assault, indecent assault and child abuse material charges
- Firearms charges, and all fraud and larceny charges
- All traffic charges, including drink driving offences and drive while disqualified charges
- All sentences, defended hearings, committal hearings and bail applications, s32 and mental health defences
The senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers at CDLA specialise in those charges with over 20 years experience. They regularly appear at the Tweed Heads Local Court, and hold a proven track record of successfully getting charges dropped or downgraded early, proving their client’s innocence in court, and achieving countless number of s10 non convictions over those years.
For realistic and practical advice, their Senior lawyers are available 24/7, offer free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.