Available 24/7 for free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases, Criminal Defence Lawyers Australia specialise in criminal and traffic law cases. We have an office located directly across the road from the Liverpool Local Court, suite 5, Level 1, 153 George St, Liverpool.
The Liverpool Local Court is situated right next to the Liverpool police station, and within walking distance from the Liverpool train station. The court building has a number of court rooms with each room having its own presiding Magistrate.
With regular appearances at the Liverpool Local Court, their experienced criminal and traffic defence lawyers are familiar with the Magistrates and prosecutors who appear there. With over 20 years experience, their senior lawyers hold an exceptional track record of successfully getting charges dismissed, securing not guilty verdicts and achieving s10 non convictions on countless occasions over the years.
Cases usually heard at the Liverpool Local Court includes all traffic and criminal law charges, including:
- Driving while disqualified, drink driving, and all traffic charges
- Drug charges, including cultivation, possession and supply of prohibited drugs
- Apprehended Violence Orders, common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, indecent assault and sexual assault charges, including child abuse material charges
- Fraud charges and larceny charges
- Firearms, mental health s32 applications, committal hearings, defended hearing and sentence matter, and all bail applications.