The Goulburn Local Court is located close to the Goulburn police station.
It’s a building which consists of court rooms, each consisting of its own Presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal law and traffic law cases, including:
- Supply prohibited drugs, possession of prohibited drugs and cultivate charges
- Fraud and larceny charges, firearms charges and bail applications
- Common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, AVO cases
- Indecent assault, sexual assault and child abuse material charges
- Drink driving, drug driving and drive whilst disqualified charges
- Committal hearings, defended hearings, sentences and s32 applications
The senior team of criminal and traffic defence lawyers at CDLA regularly appear at the Goulburn Local Court. Their lawyers specialise in those charges with a proven success record for over 20 years in getting charges dropped early, securing not guilty verdicts in court, and s10 dismissals on countless occasions.
Their senior lawyers are available 24/7, offer free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.