The Lismore local court is located very close to the Lismore police station. It’s located within a building containing a number of different court rooms with each room containing a Presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic law cases, including:
- All traffic charges including driving while disqualified or disqualified and drink driving charges
- Fraud and larceny charges
- AVO’s, all assaults including common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, sexual assault, indecent assault and child abuse material charges
- Drugs supply and drug possession charges, including cultivation charges
- Firearms and weapons charges
- All bail applications, committal hearings, defended hearings and sentences, section 32 and mental health defences
The senior lawyer team at CDLA specialise in criminal and traffic law cases who regularly appear at the Lismore local court. Their lawyers hold over 20 years experience with a proven track record of successfully getting charges dropped or downgraded early, securing not guilty verdicts, and achieving s10 non convictions on countless occasions over the years.
As leading experts, they are familiar with the Magistrates, and are available 24/7, offering free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.