The Taree Local Court is situated right next to the Taree police station. The court house has its own Presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic law cases, including:
- AVO, common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, sexual assault, indecent assault, and child abuse material charges
- Firearms, larceny and fraud charges
- Bail applications, s32 applications, committal hearings, defended hearings and sentences
- Supply prohibited drugs, drugs possession charges, and cultivate charges
- Drink driving charge, drug driving and drive whilst disqualified charges
The senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers at CDLA appear at the Taree Local Court, and are established leading specialists in those charges. They have over 20 years experience in successfully securing not guilty verdicts, getting charges dropped early, and achieving s10 dismissals countless times.
Available 24/7, free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases, their senior lawyers are available now.