The Port Macquarie Local Court is located in the mid-north coast of NSW, and is situated only a 2 minute walk from the Port Macquarie police station.
The court house comprises with its own Presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic law cases, including:
- Possession of prohibited drugs, supply prohibited drugs, cultivate charges
- Drive while disqualified charges, drink driving, drug driving
- AVO, common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, indecent assault, sexual assault, child abuse material
- Firearms, larceny and fraud charges
- Bail applications, s32 applications, committal hearings, defended hearings and sentences
The experienced team at CDLA appear at the Port Macquarie Local Court, and consists of senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers who specialise in those charges. They are leading experts with over 20 years experience, and proven success in getting charges dropped early, securing not guilty verdicts and achieving s10 dismissals countless times.
Their senior defence lawyers are available 24/7, offer fixed fees for most cases and provide free first consultations.