The Bathurst Local Court is located within 5 minutes from the Bathurst police station. It is approximately three hours drive away from Sydney.
The court has its own Presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic law cases, including:
- Common assault, actual bodily harm charges, AVO, indecent assault, sexual assault and child abuse material charges
- Drug driving, drink driving, drive while disqualified,
- Supply prohibited drugs, possess prohibited drugs and cultivate charges
- Bail applications, defended hearings, sentences, s32 applications and committal hearings
- Firearms, larceny and fraud charges
The leading team at CDLA consists of senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers who appear at the Bathurst Local Court. They are established experts in those charges and hold over 20 years experience, with proven success, in getting charges dropped early, not guilty verdicts, and s10 dismissals in court.
Their senior lawyers are available 24/7, offer free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.