Fairfield Local Court is situated right near the Fairfield Police Station, and is within walking distance from the Fairfield train station.
The Fairfield Court has a number of court rooms inside the building each containing its own presiding Magistrate who hear all criminal and traffic law cases, including:
- Drive while disqualified, and drink driving charges
- AVO’s, common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, indecent assault, sexual assault, child abuse material, and all bail applications
- Drug possession and drug supply charges, including cultivation charges
- Larceny and fraud charges
- Firearms charges, section 32 applications and other mental health defences, committal hearings, sentences and defended hearings
The senior lawyers at CDLA specialise in those charges, and also regularly appear at the Fairfield Local Court. They hold over 20 years experience in achieving exceptional results with a proven track record of getting s10 non convictions, getting charges dropped or downgraded early and securing not guilty verdicts countless times over those years.
Their team of senior lawyers are available 24/7 and offer free first consultations with fixed fees for most cases.