The Hornsby Local Court is situated within a 5 minute walk from the Hornsby train station. The court house is directly next to the Hornsby Police Station.
The court building at Hornsby contains a number of small court rooms which each contain its Presiding Magistrate who our team of lawyers are familiar with. The Court hears all criminal and traffic cases, including:
- All traffic charges, including drive whilst disqualified, drink driving, drug driving
- All drug charges, including possession of prohibited drugs, supply of prohibited drugs and cultivate charges
- All larceny and fraud charges
- All assault charges, common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm
- Firearms charges, child abuse material, indecent assault and sexual assault charges
- All bail applications, sentences, defended hearings, s32 mental health applications defences and committal hearings.
The senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers at Criminal Defence lawyers Australia specialise in the above charges who regularly appear at the Hornsby Local Court with a proven track record of outstanding results for over 20 years. They have achieved exceptional results over the years in securing not guilty verdicts, getting charges dropped, and achieving s10 dismissals countless times.
With offices in Liverpool, Parramatta and Sydney CBD, our experienced lawyers are available 24/7, offer free first consultations, and fixed fees for most cases.