The Mt Druitt Local Court is located within a walking distance from the Mt Druitt train station. The court building is also located right near the Mt Druitt police station.
It contains a number of small court rooms inside the court building, each containing its own Presiding Magistrate who hear all criminal and traffic cases, including:
- Drink Driving, Drive whilst disqualified, drug driving and all traffic charges
- Assault occasioning actual bodily harm, common assault charges and AVO cases
- Indecent assault, sexual assault, child abuse material
- All firearms charges, fraud charges and larceny charges
- All drug charges, including possess prohibited drugs, supply prohibited drugs, and cultivate charges
- Bail applications, committal hearings, defended hearings, sentences and Section 32 mental health defence applications
The experienced team at CDLA consists of Australia’s finest senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers who specialise in those charges, and regularly appear at the Mt Druitt Local Court. They hold a proven track record of exceptional results for over 20 years in getting charges dropped early, not guilty verdicts and s10 dismissals.
Offering free first consultations with a senior lawyer, fixed fees for most cases and available 24/7, CDLA have offices in Parramatta, Liverpool and Sydney CBD.