Bankstown Local Court is situated within a walking distance from the Bankstown train station and very close to the Bankstown police station.
The Bankstown local court building complex has a number of court rooms in it with each one containing a different Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic law cases including:
- Sentences, defended hearings, committal hearings, mental health s32 applications, bail applications
- Indecent and sexual assault charges, child abuse material, all assaults including common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm and Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO’s)
- Firearms charges, fraud and larceny charges
- All drug charges including possession and supply prohibited drugs
- All traffic charges, including drink driving offences, and drive while disqualified charges.
Our senior traffic and criminal defence lawyers are leading specialists in those charges who regularly appear at the Bankstown Local Court holding a proven track record of exceptional results for over 20 years in securing not guilty verdicts, avoiding criminal convictions by achieving section 10’s, and getting charges dropped or downgraded early on countless occasions over the years.
Speak to a Senior lawyer now with availability 24/7, offering free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.