Going to Bankstown Court? If you’ve been charged or about to be charged, you’ll be required to attend Bankstown Court house to face charge(s).
The suburb of Bankstown is located south west of Sydney, and about 16km away from Sydney CBD.
Bankstown court house sits every weekday hearing all criminal & traffic cases. It also hears bail applications, sentences and hearings.
If you need legal advice and representation at Bankstown court after being charged, call our 24/7 legal hotline for FREE legal advice by our experienced team on (02) 8606 2218.
Our team regularly appear at Bankstown court, with decades of court experience and familiarity with the Judges and Magistrates who preside there.
Why Call Us?
We’re an award-winning, highly-rated team:
- With more than one hundred genuine five-star online reviews by our happy clients
- ‘Best Criminal Lawyers in Australia’ (by ‘Best in Au’)
- ‘Three Best Rated Criminal Lawyers’ (by ‘Three Best Rated’)
We provide one FREE consult with FIXED FEES, and a PERSONALISED SERVICE with HIGH SUCCESS in all criminal & traffic charges at Bankstown court.
We have a proven track record of success in:
- Getting charged withdrawn early
- Section 10 non-conviction sentences
- ‘Not Guilty’ verdicts
- Avoiding full-time jail sentences
Don’t risk your future, call our team now. We have decades of experience appearing at Bankstown court with exceptional outcomes.
Going to Bankstown Court?
Bankstown court house consists of multiple court rooms in which each has a Magistrate or Judge who presides over the day’s list of cases.
The Bankstown local court building opens at 9am, however the court rooms inside it in which Magistrates hear cases opens up at 9:30am to begin hearing cases on weekdays.
Bankstown Local Court Contact Details
|Bankstown court address||Cnr Chapel Rd and The Mall, Bankstown NSW 2200|
|Bankstown Court Postal address||PO Box 71, Bankstown NSW 2200|
|Bankstown court operating hours||Monday to Friday from 9am to 4:30pm|
|Bankstown court phone number||T: 1300 679 272 | fax: (02) 9722 6060|
|Bankstown Court email@example.com|
|Bankstown court website||http://www.localcourt.justice.nsw.gov.au|
The Bankstown court house also has a JP service in the building.
Bankstown local court is positioned 5 – 7 minutes-walk from the Bankstown train station, and within walking distance from the Bankstown shopping centres in the area. There is usually plenty of parking spots near the court.
You can get to Bankstown court house in any one of the following ways:
- Driving. Bankstown court is situated about 16km from Sydney CBD in a straight line. However, it’s about a 40 minute-drive from Sydney CBD to Bankstown due to roads and traffic.
- Bus service. Bankstown has many bus stops, including the main bus stop next to the Bankstown train station.
- Train. Bankstown train station is a very short walk away from the Bankstown court house. Trains run frequently, making it the ideal choice for travel to Bankstown.
Bankstown Police Station
|Bankstown Police Station Address||2 Meredith St, Bankstown NSW 2200|
|Bankstown Police Station Postal address||Locked Bag 5102, Parramatta NSW 2124|
|Bankstown Police Station operating hours||24 Hours, 7 Days a Week|
|Bankstown Police Station phone number||T: (02) 9783 2199 | fax: (02) 9783 2211|
|Bankstown Police Station website||https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/|
Don’t risk your future. Before you talk to police, know your rights and know what to expect.
For a FREE consultation for legal advice, all our team 24/7 legal hotline (02) 8606 2218.
Be sure to get legal advice before speaking to police.