Penrith Local Court has numerous Magistrates sitting in each of the different court rooms within the building. It’s located within walking distance from the Penrith train station and hears all criminal and traffic charges, including:
- Driving while disqualified, drink driving and all traffic cases
- Drug offences including drug possession and supply of prohibited drugs, cultivation charges
- All fraud and larceny offences
- Firearms and weapons charges
- All assault charges, including common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm and AVO’s
- Child abuse material, indecent assaults, and sexual assaults charges
- Bail applications, s32 mental health applications and all sentences, defended hearings and committal hearings.
With over 20 years experience, our senior team of Criminal and Traffic Defence Lawyers regularly appear at the Penrith Local Court. They are amongst elite top leading experts in criminal and traffic cases holding an outstanding track record of getting charges dropped early, proving their clients innocence in court, and securing s10 non convictions on countless times over the years.
Criminal Defence Lawyers Australia have offices in the City, Parramatta and Liverpool, and are available 24/7 with free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.