Criminal Defence Lawyers Australia have an office located across the road from Parramatta Local Court – Suite 1 level 1, 154 Marsden Street.
The Local Court at Parramatta contains a number of court rooms in the building. Each court room contains its own presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic law case, including:
- Drive while disqualified, drink driving and all traffic charges and licence appeals and drug driving
- All drug charges, including possession, cultivation and supply prohibited drugs
- Assault charges, including common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and all AVO’s
- Sexual assault, indecent assault and child abuse material charges
- Firearms charges, and s32 mental health applications
- Fraud and larceny charges
- Bail applications, defended hearings, sentences and committal hearings
The team of senior lawyers at CDLA specialise in criminal and traffic law cases, who regularly appear at the Parramatta Local Court where they are well recognised and familiar with the Magistrates and Prosecutors.
They have achieved countless number of s10 non convictions, not guilty verdicts and dismissal of charges early on in a case for over 20 years in all criminal and traffic charges.
Their senior lawyers also regularly appear in complex bail applications at this court.
Their senior criminal and traffic lawyers are available 24/7, offer free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.