Call us 24/7 on (02) 8606 2218 for a free first consult at our Sydney City office with one of our experienced criminal defence lawyers.
Our Sydney city CBD office is located at the MLC Centre at level 57, 19-29 Martin Pl, Sydney NSW 2000.
We are situated in the heart of the city, only a short walk away from the Downing Centre Court, which comprises of the Sydney Local Court and Sydney District Court. It is also situated only a short walk walk from the Central Local Court.
The closest train stations are Wynyard, Town Hall and the Museum train station which are all located within a short walking distance from our Sydney city office.
Our Sydney criminal & traffic defence lawyers regularly appear in the Sydney courts.
We have over 20-years experience in successfully achieving outstanding results across all charges, backed with our proven track record in securing not guilty verdicts in all complex jury trials, getting serious charges dropped early, and achieving s10 dismissals and conditional release orders without convictions in sentence hearings.
As Australia’s leading criminal lawyers, we’re familiar with the Magistrates and Judges who we regularly appear in-front of in the Sydney Local, District and Supreme Courts.
Our team of lawyers are specialists with significant experience in all criminal and traffic cases in Sydney Courts, including:
- All apprehended violence orders (AVOs), all assault charges, common assault charges, assault occasioning actual bodily harm and grievous bodily harm, wounding charges, murder and manslaughter charges.
- All drug charges, including drug importation, drug supply and drug possession charges, and cultivation charges.
- All complex fraud and larceny charges.
- All traffic cases, including drug driving charges, drink driving charges, dangerous and negligent driving, driving while disqualified and suspended charges, removing disqualification applications and RMS licence appeals.
- Complex sex charges, including sexual assault charges, indecent assault charges, all child sex charges and child abuse material.
- All weapons and firearms charges.
- Complex Supreme Court and local court bail applications and mental health applications.
- All complex appeal cases in the District, Supreme and High Court.
- All complex jury trials, sentence proceedings and defended hearings.
Ask us about the fixed fees we offer for most cases.