Downing Centre Local Court is located within walking distance from our City office located at level 57 MLC Centre, 19-29 Martin Place, Sydney.
The Downing Centre building is located directly in front of the Museum Train Station in the Sydney CBD, and contains a number of courts each containing a Presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic cases, including:
- All assaults, including common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm and AVO’s
- Indecent assault, sexual assault and child abuse material charges
- All fraud and larceny charges, and firearms charges
- All drug charges, including supply and possess prohibited drugs, including cultivation charges
- All traffic charges, including drink driving and drive while disqualified charges
- All defended hearings, sentences, committal hearings, bail applications and mental health and s32 applications
The team at CDLA consists of Sydney’s most experienced senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers who specialise in those charges while regularly appearing at the Downing Centre Local Court. Their senior lawyers hold an exceptional proven track record for over 20 years in securing not guilty verdicts, achieving s10 non convictions, and getting charges dropped or downgraded early.
For fast reliable and realistic advice, their senior lawyers are available 24/7, and offer free first consultations with fixed fees for most cases.