Our Parramatta office is located at Level 14, 3 Parramatta Square, 153 Macquarie St, Parramatta NSW 2150
Call us 24/7 on (02) 8606 2218 for a free first consultation at our Parramatta office with one of our experienced criminal defence lawyers.
We are situated across the road from the Parramatta District Court and sitting Supreme Court which is located within the Parramatta Justice Precinct.
With over 20-years experience, our team consists of Australia’s most respected and experienced criminal and traffic defence lawyers who hold an outstanding track record of exceptional results in securing not guilty verdicts in jury trials, negotiating with police to get charges dropped early, and achieving s10 non-convictions and conditional release orders (non-convictions) on sentence.
As we regularly appear at the Parramatta Local Court and Parramatta District Court, we are familiar with the Magistrates and Judges who sit there.
Our team of lawyers specialise in criminal and traffic cases, including:
- Drug possession, supply, cultivation and importation charges.
- All traffic cases, including drink driving offences, drug driving charges, dangerous driving charges, driving while disqualified and RMS licence appeals.
- All assault cases, including murder, manslaughter, common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, grievous bodily harm, wounding and AVO’s.
- All sex offence charges, including indecent assault & sexual touching, sexual assault charges, child abuse material and child sex charges.
- All firearms charges, complex fraud charges and larceny charges.
- Section 32 mental health applications.
- Complex bail applications, hearings and sentences in the Local, District and Supreme Courts.
Ask about our fixed fees.