- Over 40 YearsCombined Experience
- Proven SuccessAustralia-Wide
- Senior Defence Lawyer Guarantee
Criminal Lawyers Newcastle Office | Personalised Service | High Success
Going to Court? Don’t risk your future. Call now to speak to our award-winning criminal and traffic lawyers in Newcastle for a FREE Consult and FIXED fees.
Why are people choosing us more than any other Newcastle criminal law firm? We give our clients a highly personalised service, proven-track record of success with the highest quality representation possible at an affordable FIXED fee.
We are awarded and rated:
- With over 100 genuine consistent 5-star online reviews by our clients
- ‘Three Best Rated Criminal Lawyers’ by ‘Three Best Rated’
- ‘Best Criminal Lawyers’ by ‘Best in Australia’
Our criminal lawyers in Newcastle & instructed barristers have decades of experience. They regularly appear at Newcastle courts with familiarity with the Judges and Magistrates.
Our Newcastle office is located only a short walk from the Newcastle court house, not far from the Newcastle train station.
Our Newcastle criminal lawyers focus on results, and have achieved a proven track record of success. This is also reflected in our awards, ratings and recognitions achieved, including our appearances in TV, talk-back radio and leading newspapers for legal insight.
We have achieved a proven record of success for many years in:
- Achieving ‘Not Guilty’ verdicts for serious charges
- Negotiated with police to get charges withdrawn early
- Section 10 non-conviction sentence outcomes, even after pleading guilty
- Non-custodial sentence outcomes for serious crimes
What can you expect from our Newcastle criminal lawyers?
- FREE FIRST CONSULT. We offer one free consultation with our award-winning criminal lawyers for a full case analysis, legal advice and likely outcome.
- FIXED FEES. You can expect full transparency on fees, with a fixed fee quote during the first consultation.
- HIGHEST QUALITY REPRESENTATION. We are leading specialist criminal defence lawyers with decades of experience, backed up by awards, recognitions and proven success across all criminal and traffic charges over the years. With this reputation, you can be assured of getting and expecting the best possible legal representation there is in the nation.
- UNLIMITED CONSULTATIONS. You can expect that our lawyers will conduct as many consultations as is necessary with you to ensure your case is fully prepared before your court date.
- WE DO ALL THE TALKING. Our lawyers will do all the talking for you to the Judge, Police, Court and any other relevant party involved in your case. We will also gather all the evidence and legal paperwork for your case.
- REGULAR UPDATES. Our lawyers will keep a high level of regular communication with you to provide updates, advice and guidance throughout the entire court process. You will have direct contact with our lawyers, 24/7.
- FOCUS ON GETTING CHARGES WITHDRAWN EARLY. We have successfully negotiated with police to withdraw serious criminal and traffic charges on countless occasions over the years.
- GUIDANCE. We’ll provide you with continuous guidance throughout your case, including what to wear/not wear in court, to the rules around how to behave inside the court room.
Our Criminal & Traffic Law Areas of Specialisation include:
- Bail Applications in the Supreme and Local Courts.
- Sexual charges and all sex offences, including sexual assault, sexual touching, indecent assault, and all child sexual charges.
- Domestic violence assault charges, AVOs, common assault, actual bodily harm, grievous bodily harm, wounding.
- Murder and manslaughter charges.
- White collar crime charges, fraud charges, including Centrelink offences, and dishonestly obtain financial advantage charges.
- Drug charges, drug supply, possession, importation, including cultivation of cannabis offences.
- Mental health defences.
- Larceny charges.
- Firearm and weapons charges.
- District and Supreme Court jury trials for serious criminal charges.
- All sentences, defended hearings and appeals.
- All traffic charges, drink driving, drug driving, DUI, negligent and dangerous driving, driving while disqualified, licence appeals appealing police suspensions and RMS suspensions.
Call our friendly team today on our 24/7 legal hotline (02) 8606 2218.