Our Newcastle office is located at Level 1, Suite 107, 17 Bolton Street.
Call us 24/7 on (02) 8606 2218 for a free first consultation at our Newcastle office with one of our experienced criminal defence lawyers.
The Hamilton train station is located within a close distance from our office in Newcastle.
Criminal Lawyers in Newcastle
Our experienced criminal and traffic defence lawyers have over 20-years experience and an outstanding track record of achieving exceptional results of ‘not guilty’ verdicts in complex jury trials, negotiating to get charges dropped early, and for those clients who plead guilty-achieving s10 non-conviction dismissals and conditional release orders without convictions in sentence proceedings.
As among Australia’s most respected and leading criminal defence lawyers, we are familiar with the Magistrates & Judges as we regularly appear at the Newcastle Local Court and Newcastle District Court.
Our team of criminal lawyers specialise only in criminal and traffic cases, including:
- Supreme Court ad High Court appeals.
- Complex District Court jury trials and Local Court Hearings and Sentences.
- Local Court and Supreme Court bail applications.
- Mental health applications.
- All drug charges, including drug possession charges, drug supply charges, cultivation, drug import charges.
- Larceny and complex fraud charges.
- Firearms & weapons charges and AVO’s.
- All sex charges, including sexual assault charges, indecent & sexual touching charges, child sex charges and child abuse material charges.
- All assault charges, including common assault charges, assault occasioning actual bodily harm charges and grievous bodily harm & wounding charges, murder and manslaughter charges.
- All traffic charges, including drug driving charges, drink driving charges, negligent driving charges, all dangerous driving charges, driving while disqualified, and RMS licence appeals.
We offer a free first consultation and fixed fees for most cases. Call us to arrange a consultation today.