- Over 40 YearsCombined Experience
- Proven SuccessAustralia-Wide
- Senior Defence Lawyer Guarantee
Criminal Lawyers Penrith Office | Personalised Service | 98% Success
Going to Court? Don’t risk it. Call to speak with one of our award-winning criminal and traffic lawyers in Penrith today for a FREE consultation and FIXED fees.
We’ve been awarded and rated as:
- ‘Best Criminal Lawyers’ by ‘Best in Au’
- ‘Three Best Rated Criminal Lawyers’ by ‘Three Best Rated’; and
- Achieved over 100 Five Star Google Reviews voluntarily written by our valued happy clients.
We are different because we provide a highly personalised service with 98% success and over four decades of combined experience specialising in criminal and traffic law.
Our criminal lawyers in Penrith and instructed barristers regularly appear at Penrith court, and are familiar with the Judges and Magistrates who preside there.
Our Penrith office is located within 10-minutes-walk from the Penrith Court house, and only a short walk away from the Penrith train station.
As a leading and award-winning criminal law firm in Penrith, we focus on results. This is reflected by our awards & recognitions over the years, including our TV, radio and newspaper appearances for our expert legal insight in criminal and traffic law.
We have a proven track record of success in:
- Negotiating to get charges dropped early
- Section 10 non-conviction sentence outcomes
- ‘Not guilty’ verdicts in jury trials and hearings
- Avoiding full-time jail sentences for serious crimes
What can you expect from our criminal lawyers in Penrith?
- FREE 1st CONSULTATION. You’ll be given a free consult with our award-winning criminal lawyers. This will include a full case analysis, legal advice, likely outcomes and a quote of how much it will cost.
- FIXED FEES. For full transparency, you will be provided a fixed fee quote for most cases during the first free consult.
- GUIDANCE. Our lawyers will provide you with complete guidance, from what to not wear/wear to how to behave in court.
- HIGHEST QUALITY REPRESENTATION. We’ve won awards, achieved the highest possible ratings, with a proven track record of success. This makes us leading criminal lawyers, giving our clients a sense of security that their case is being handled by the very best.
- UNLIMITED CONSULTATIONS. You will be provided with as many consultations with our lawyers as you want. In fact, our lawyers will conduct as many consults with you as needed to ensure your case is completely prepared before going to court.
- WE DO ALL THE TALKING FOR YOU. Our criminal lawyers will talk on your behalf to police, court, Judges and any other parties involved. We’ll also obtain all required evidence and paperwork from police.
- REGULAR UPDATES. You will be provided with direct access to our leading criminal lawyers 24/7. For your peace of mind, our lawyers will provide regular updates, advice and guidance throughout your case, with a high level of communication.
- FOCUS ON GETTING CHARGES WITHDRAWN EARLY. We’ve successfully convinced police to drop charges early countless times over the years. We’ll focus our efforts in trying to get your charges either dropped or downgraded early too.
Our Areas of Specialisation in Criminal & Traffic Law Include:
- All appeals in the Local, District Court, Supreme Court and High Court of Australia.
- Complex District Court and Supreme Court jury trials, and Local and District Court hearings and sentence proceedings.
- Bail applications in the Local and Supreme Court.
- Mental health applications.
- Drug charges, including drug possession, drug supply, drug importation, and cultivation charges involving large commercial quantities.
- Complicated fraud and larceny charges.
- Serious firearms charges.
- All sexual assault charges, indecent assault charges, child abuse material and all child sexual offence charges.
- Complex Apprehended Violence Orders (AVOs), assault charges, murder, manslaughter, common assault, assault occasioning grievous bodily harm, actual bodily harm and wounding charges.
- All traffic charges, including drink driving, drug driving, drive while suspended or disqualified, dangerous driving, reckless driving, and RMS licence appeals.
It’s not worth risking your future, contact our criminal lawyers based in Penrith on our 24/7 legal hotline to arrange a free consult today.