Our Penrith office is located at 95B Station Street.
Call us 24/7 on (02) 8606 2218 for a free first consultation at our Penrith office with one of our experienced criminal defence lawyers.
Our Penrith office is situated within a 10 minutes walk from the Penrith Local Court house.
The Penrith train station is only a few minutes walk from our Penrith office.
Criminal Lawyers in Penrith
Our team of specialist criminal lawyers have over 20-years in-court experience.
We have achieved a proven track record of outstanding and exceptional results over that time- this includes, not guilty verdicts in jury trials and hearings, getting charges dropped early from effective negotiations, and section 10 dismissal non-convictions and conditional release orders without convictions in sentence proceedings in the Local and District Courts.
Our experienced team regularly appear at the Penrith Local Court and Penrith District Court, with familiarity with the Magistrates and Judges presiding in those courts.
Our experienced criminal and traffic defence lawyers specialise in all traffic and criminal cases in Australia, including the following:
- All appeal cases in the Local Court, District Court, Supreme Court and High Court of Australia.
- Complex District Court and Supreme Court jury trials and Local and District Court hearings and sentence proceedings.
- All Bail applications in the Local, District and Supreme Court.
- All mental health applications in the Local and District Courts.
- All drug charges, including drug possess charges, drug supply charges, drug import charges, and cultivation cases involving up to large commercial quantities.
- Complicated fraud charges and larceny charges.
- Serious firearms & weapons charges.
- All serious sexual assault charges, indecent assault & sexual touching charges, child abuse material and all child sexual offence charges.
- Complex Apprehended Violence Orders (AVOs), all assault charges, including murder, manslaughter, common assault charges, assault occasioning grievous bodily harm & wounding charges, actual bodily harm charges.
- All traffic charges, including drink driving charges, drug driving charges, drive while suspended or disqualified, dangerous driving charges, reckless driving, and RMS licence appeals.
Call now to ask about our fixed fees and arrange a free first consultation with a specialist criminal or traffic defence lawyer today.