Our Wollongong office is located at Level 1, 1 Burelli Street.
Call us 24/7 on (02) 8606 2218 for a free first consultation at our Wollongong office with one of our experienced criminal defence lawyers.
The Wollongong train station is only 4 -minutes drive to our Wollongong office.
Criminal Lawyers in Wollongong
Our team of criminal defence lawyers in Wollongong have over 20-years experience.
During this time we have achieved exceptional results with a proven track record of getting charges dropped early- through effectively negotiating with police, securing ‘not guilty’ verdicts in jury trials and complex hearings, and obtaining section 10 non-conviction sentences and conditional release orders without convictions in sentence proceedings.
As highly respected and experienced criminal lawyers, we regularly appear at the Wollongong Local and District Courts. That makes us familiar with the Magistrates and Judges who preside in these courts.
Our lawyers specialise in all criminal and traffic law cases at the Wollongong Courts, including:
- All drug charges, including drug possession charges, drug supply charges, drug import charges and cultivation cases.
- All traffic cases, including drink driving charges, drug driving charges, negligent driving charges and dangerous driving charges, driving while disqualified and RMS licence appeal cases.
- Complex fraud charges involving up to millions of dollars.
- All larceny charges, and mental health application cases.
- All firearms charges and Apprehended Violence Orders (AVOs) cases.
- Complex sex offence cases, including sexual assault charges, sexual touching & indecent assault charges, child abuse material and all child sex charges.
- All assault offence cases, including wounding charges, assault occasioning grievous bodily harm charges, actual bodily harm charges, common assault charges, murder and manslaughter charges.
- All Local Court, District Court, Supreme Court and High Court appeal cases.
- Complex bail applications in the Local, District and Supreme Court.
- Serious Jury trials, defended hearings and complex sentence cases in all courts in Australia.
We offer fixed fees for most cases. Call today to arrange a consultation to speak with a lawyer about your case.