- Over 40 YearsCombined Experience
- Proven SuccessAustralia-Wide
- Senior Defence Lawyer Guarantee
Criminal Lawyers Bankstown Office | Personalised Service | High Success
Going to Court? Call us now to speak to our award-winning criminal lawyers in Bankstown for a FREE consultation & FIXED Fees.
Why are people choosing our criminal lawyers in Bankstown over any other criminal law firm? We provide the highest quality representation possible at an affordable FIXED fee. Our award-winning criminal lawyers give each case a highly personalised tailored approach with the highest success rate.
We are awarded & rated:
- With over 100 consistent 5-star online reviews from our genuine and happy clients
- ‘Best Criminal Lawyers’ by ‘Best In Australia’
- ‘Three Best Rated Criminal Lawyers’ by ‘Three Best Rated’
Our Bankstown criminal lawyers regularly appear at the Bankstown court house, along with their instructed barristers. We’re familiar with the Judges and Magistrates there.
Our Bankstown office is only a short walk from the Bankstown court house, situated a short stroll from the Bankstown railway station.
Our criminal lawyers in Bankstown are a high performing team with a results-driven approach, and we hold a proven track record of outstanding results across all criminal & traffic cases. This is also reflected in our TV, talk-back radio and leading newspaper appearances for legal insight on criminal & traffic law.
We’ve achieved the highest level of success for many years in:
- Getting ‘Not Guilty’ verdicts in jury trials and hearings
- Getting serious charges dropped early
- Achieving section 10 non-conviction sentence results
- Avoiding custodial sentences even after pleading guilty
What to expect from our Bankstown criminal lawyers?
- FIXED FEES. A fixed fee quote will be provided for transparency during our first consult. This allows you to know how much the legal fees will be at the beginning.
- FREE 1ST CONSULT. During your first free consultation, our award-winning lawyers will provide you with legal advice, case analysis, your options and all realistic possible outcomes.
- HIGHEST QUALITY LEGAL REPRESENTATION. We’re proud to be able to provide the highest quality legal representation possible in the nation, thanks to our award-winning leading criminal lawyers in Bankstown. We’ve truly achieved success across all criminal cases for over two decades. Our lawyers are passionate about criminal law and are highly respected by the Judges and police.
- UNLIMITED MEETINGS. You will be able to have as many consultations as you wish with our defence lawyers. In fact, our lawyers will have as many meetings with you as they need to ensure your case is fully prepared before your court date.
- WE DO ALL THE TALKING FOR YOU. Our defence team will do all the talking on your behalf with the police, the Judge, the Court and any other relevant parties involved. We’ll also collect all the relevant evidence and paperwork from the police.
- REGULAR COMMUNICATION. Our lawyers will be accessible to you 24/7. We will provide regular updates and give you direct contact to our lawyers. Working together is the key to succeeding.
- FOCUS ON GETTING CHARGES DROPPED EARLY. Our defence team will work hard on first making every attempt at negotiating with police to get the charge(s) withdrawn early. We have successfully achieved this many times over the years.
- GUIDANCE FROM BEGINNING TO END. Our team will guide you at every step, from how to behave in the court room, how to address the Judge, to what to wear/not wear in court.
Our Areas of Specialisation in Criminal & Traffic Law include:
- All drug charges, commercial cultivation cannabis plant charges, drug supply, drug possession charges.
- White collar crime charges, all fraud including Centrelink charges.
- Sexual charges, including sexual assault, sexual touching, indecent assault, child sex charges.
- Supreme Court bail and local court bail applications.
- Domestic violence related charges, including AVOs, actual bodily harm, common assault, intimidation/stalk, wounding and grievous bodily harm charges.
- Manslaughter and murder charges.
- Mental health application and defence cases.
- Larceny charges.
- All firearms and weapons offences and charges.
- Jury trial in the District Court and Supreme Court matters.
- Sentences and defended hearings across all courts.
- All appeals, all ground appeals, severity appeals, conviction appeals.
- All traffic offences and charges, including drink driving, driving while disqualified, DUI, dangerous and negligent driving, police licence suspension and RMS suspension appeals.
Don’t risk it. Call our friendly team of criminal lawyers in Bankstown today on our 24/7 legal hotline (02) 8606 2218.