Our Bankstown office is located at Level 2, 47 Richard Road.
Call us 24/7 on (02) 8606 2218 for a free first consultation at our Bankstown office with one of our experienced criminal defence lawyers.
Our Bankstown office is located within 5 minutes walk from the Bankstown Local Court.
The Bankstown train station is also located within 5 minutes walk from our Bankstown office.
Criminal Lawyers in Bankstown
With over 20-years experience specialising in criminal and traffic cases, our team of criminal and traffic defence lawyers are among Australia’s most respected.
We hold a proven track record of achieving exceptional results in negotiating to get charges dropped early, ‘not guilty’ verdicts in complex cases, and securing non-conviction s10’s in sentence proceedings.
Our lawyers regularly appear at the Bankstown Local Court, and we are familiar with the Magistrates who preside there.
Our experienced criminal and traffic lawyers specialise only in criminal and traffic cases, including:
- All drug charges, including complex drug importation charges, cultivation, drug supply charges, drug possession charges and drug driving charges.
- All traffic charges, including drink driving charges, driving while disqualified, dangerous driving charges, negligent driving charges, police pursuit and RMS licence appeals.
- AVO cases, and all assault charges, including murder, manslaughter, common assault charges, intimidation, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, grievous bodily harm and wounding charges.
- Complex sex charges, including sexual assault charges, sexual touching charges & indecent assault, child abuse material and child sex charges.
- Firearms charges and complex fraud charges and larceny charges.
- Mental health applications, local court and Supreme Court bail applications.
- Complex District Court jury trials, local court hearings and all appeals cases in the District, Supreme and High Court.
Contact our friendly team to arrange a free consult and ask about our fixed fees.