- Over 40 YearsCombined Experience
- Proven SuccessAustralia-Wide
- Senior Defence Lawyer Guarantee
Criminal Lawyers Liverpool Office | Personalised Service | High Success
Going to court? Don’t risk it. Call us now to speak to our award-winning Liverpool criminal & traffic lawyers for a FREE consult and FIXED fees.
Why people choose us more than any other Liverpool criminal law firm? We give a personalised service with the highest quality representation possible, at affordable fixed fees by an experienced criminal and traffic lawyer.
We’re an award-winning criminal law firm, rated:
- ‘Best Criminal Lawyers’ by ‘Best in Australia’
- ‘Three Best Rated Criminal Lawyers’ by ‘Three Best Rated’
- Attained over 100 genuine 5-star online reviews from very happy clients
Our criminal lawyers in Liverpool regularly appear in Liverpool local court. With decades of experience, we’re familiar with the Judges and Magistrates in court.
Our Liverpool office is situated very close to the Liverpool court house- within a walking distance from the court and the Liverpool train station.
Our criminal lawyers in Liverpool focus on results. Our results are also reflected in our awards, high ratings and recognitions. This includes TV, radio and leading newspaper appearances for legal insight.
We’ve achieved proven success in:
- Securing ‘Not Guilty’ verdicts in court
- Convincing police to drop serious charges, through extensive negotiations.
- Achieved section 10 sentence results (non-convictions)
- Avoiding jail sentences for serious charges
What can you expect from our criminal lawyers in Liverpool?
- FREE 1st CONSULTATION. Our leading criminal and traffic lawyers will provide you with a free consult, during which you’ll be given a full case analysis, legal advice and likely outcomes.
- HIGHEST QUALITY REPRESENTATION. Our clients all benefit, knowing their cases are handled by the very best team. It gives them a peace of mind knowing that we’re an award-winning firm who have achieved a proven track record of success with decades of experience in criminal & traffic law.
- FIXED FEES. We are transparent with legal costs from the beginning. Our lawyers will provide you with a fixed fee quote during the first consult.
- UNLIMITED CONSULTATIONS. Our defence team will conduct as many meetings with you as necessary to ensure your case is fully prepared before your court date.
- REGULAR UPDATES. You will be provided 24/7 direct contact with our experienced criminal lawyers. You will also be provided regular updates and advice during the entire process.
- WE WILL DO ALL THE TALKING FOR YOU. Our experienced lawyers will talk on your behalf to all relevant parties, including Judges, courts and police. We’ll also get a copy of all the police evidence and paperwork required.
- FOCUS ON GETTING CHARGES DROPPED EARLY. Our defence team will work out what charges have the best chances at getting dropped, and then work out a strategy around trying to do this. We’ve been very successful at this in many cases over the years.
- COMPLETE GUIDANCE. Our team will guide on from beginning to end. This includes, how to behave in court, and what to wear/not wear in court.
Our Areas of Specialisation in Criminal and Traffic Law Include:
- Domestic violence assault charges and AVOs.
- All serious assault charges, common assault, actual bodily harm, grievous bodily harm, wounding.
- All Drug Charges, cultivating cannabis plants, drug importation, drug possession, drug supply charges.
- All complex fraud and larceny charges.
- Murder and manslaughter charges.
- All sexual assault charges, including indecent assault, sexual touching, child sex charges, and child abuse material.
- All firearms & weapons charges.
- Mental health applications.
- Supreme Court bail, and Local Court bail applications.
- All Grounds, severity and conviction appeals to the District, Supreme and High Court.
- Complex jury trials, defended hearings and sentence proceedings across all courts.
- All traffic charges, including drink driving, drug driving, drive while disqualified and suspended charges, negligent driving charges, dangerous driving charges, removing disqualification applications, and RMS licence appeals.
Don’t risk your future. Call our friendly team 24/7 on our legal hotline (02) 8606 2218.