Call us 24/7 on (02) 8606 2218 for a free first consultation at our Liverpool office with one of our experienced criminal defence lawyers.
Our Liverpool office is located close to the Liverpool Local Court, and only a few minutes walk from the Liverpool train station.
Criminal Lawyers in Liverpool
As leading experts, our criminal and traffic defence lawyers have over 20-years experience in all criminal and traffic law cases.
Over the 20-years specialising in criminal law, we hold a proven track record of successfully achieving exceptional results in getting serious charges dropped early, securing ‘not guilty’ verdicts in jury trials and hearings, and getting s10 non-conviction dismissals and conditional release orders non-convictions in sentence proceedings.
Because we regularly appear in the Liverpool Local Court for all criminal and traffic charges, we are familiar with the Magistrates who preside there.
Our leading lawyers specialise in all criminal and traffic charges, including the following:
- All complex fraud charges and larceny charges.
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs), all assault charges, including assault occasioning actual bodily harm charges, grievous bodily harm charges, common assault charges, wounding charges, manslaughter and murder charges.
- All drug charges, including cultivation charges, drug import charges, drug supply charges and drug possess charges.
- Complex sex charges, including sexual intercourse without consent charges, indecent & sexual touching charges, child sex charges, including child abuse material.
- All firearms and weapons charges.
- All mental health applications.
- Supreme Court bail, Local Court bail and District Court bail applications.
- All appeals cases in the District, Supreme and High Court.
- Complex jury trials, defended hearings and sentence proceedings across all courts in Australia.
- All traffic charges, including drink driving charges, drug driving charges, drive while disqualified and suspended charges, negligent driving charges, dangerous driving charges, removing disqualification applications, and RMS licence appeals.
Call our friendly team to ask about our fixed fees and arrange a free appointment today.