Our Parramatta office is located at Suite 1, Level 1, 154 Marsden Street.
Call us 24/7 on (02) 8606 2218 (tel:0286062218) for a free first consultation at our Parramatta office with one of our experienced criminal defence lawyers.
We are situated across the road from the Parramatta District Court (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/about-us/courts-we-attend/parramatta-court/) and sitting Supreme Court which is located within the Parramatta Justice Precinct.
With over 20-years experience, our team consists of Australia’s most respected and s10 non-convictions (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/criminal-law/section-10-dismissal/) and conditional release orders (non-convictions) on sentence.
As we regularly appear at the Parramatta Local Court (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/about-us/courts-we-attend/parramatta-court/) and Parramatta District Court, we are familiar with the Magistrates and Judges who sit there.
Our team of lawyers specialise in criminal and traffic cases, including:
- Drug possession (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/criminal-law/offences/drug-offences/drug-possession/), supply, cultivation and importation charges.
- All traffic cases, including dangerous driving charges (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/traffic-law/offences/dangerous-driving/), driving while disqualified and RMS licence appeals.
- All assault cases, including murder, manslaughter, AVO’s (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/criminal-law/offences/apprehended-violence-order/).
- All sex offence charges, including child sex charges (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/criminal-law/offences/sexual-offences/child-sexual-offences/).
- All fraud charges (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/criminal-law/offences/fraud-charges/) and larceny charges.
- Section 32 mental health applications.
- Complex bail applications (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/criminal-law/bail-application/), hearings and sentences in the Local, District and Supreme Courts.
Complex appeals to the District Court and Court of Criminal Appeal (Supreme Court) (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/criminal-law/appeal-lawyers-sydney/) cases.
Ask about our fixed fees.