The Tamworth Local Court is located near the Tamworth police station and consists of a Presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic law cases, including:
- Drug driving charges (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/traffic-law/offences/drug-driving/), drive while disqualified, drink driving
- Possession of prohibited drugs, supply prohibited drugs, and cultivate charges
- AVO, common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, indecent assault (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/criminal-law/offences/sexual-offences/indecent-assault/), sexual assault and child abuse material charges
- All larceny charges and fraud charges
- Firearms charges (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/criminal-law/offences/firearms-and-weapons-offences/) and bail applications
- Committal hearings, defended hearings, sentences, and s32 mental health applications
The leading team at CDLA are senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers who are experts in those charges. They are familiar with the Magistrates, and appear at the Tamworth Local Court. They also hold a proven track record of over 20 years in getting charges dropped early, securing not guilty verdicts, and achieve s10 dismissals countless times.
CDLA senior lawyers (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/about-us/lawyers/) are available 24/7, offer free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.