Blacktown Local Court is located only a short walk away from the Blacktown train station and is situated right next to the Blacktown police station.
The Blacktown court building has 3 main court rooms within it with each court room having a presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic cases including:
- Drinks driving, drive while disqualified, licence appeals (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/traffic-law/offences/speeding-offences/licence-appeal-rms-suspension/)
- AVO’s, all drug charges including drug possession and supply of prohibited drugs, cultivation charges
- Larceny (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/criminal-law/offences/robbery-or-stealing/larceny/), fraud, and firearms offences
- All assault charges including common assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, wounding
- Child abuse material, indecent and sexual assault charges (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/criminal-law/offences/sexual-offences/sexual-assault/)
- Mental health s32 applications, bail applications, sentences, defended hearings and committal hearings.
Our criminal and traffic defence lawyers (https://www.criminaldefencelawyers.com.au/about-us/lawyers/) hold over 20 years experience specialising in those charges, and regularly appear at the Blacktown Local Court where they are familiar with the Magistrates and prosecutors. They have an exceptional track record in getting charges dropped or downgraded early, achieving s10 non convictions, and securing not guilty verdicts across all charges on countless occasions over those years.
With availability 24/7, free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases, you can speak to a senior traffic or criminal lawyer now.