Our Blacktown office is located at Level 1, Suite 3C, 115 Main Street.
Call us 24/7 on (02) 8606 2218 for a free first consultation at our Blacktown office with one of our experienced criminal defence lawyers.
Our Blacktown office is located within minutes walk from the Blacktown Local Court.
The Blacktown train station is situated within a 5-minutes walk from our Blacktown office.
Criminal Lawyers in Blacktown
Our team of criminal and traffic defence lawyers hold an exceptional track record of achieving outstanding results for over 20 years in achieving section 10 non-conviction sentences, securing ‘not guilty’ verdicts in complex District Court jury trials, and getting serious charged dropped or downgraded early.
As Australia’s leading and most respected criminal defence team of lawyers, we regularly appear at the Blacktown Local Court. We are also familiar with the Magistrates who regularly preside there.
Each of our experienced lawyers specialise in only criminal and traffic cases, including:
- All drug charges, including drug supply charges, drug possession charges, cultivation and drug import charges.
- All traffic cases, including drink driving charges, drug driving charges, drive while disqualified, Dangerous driving charges, negligent driving charges and RMS licence appeals.
- All assault cases, including manslaughter, murder, common assault charges, assault occasioning actual bodily harm charges, and grievous bodily harm and wounding charges.
- Complex AVO proceedings.
- Complex sex cases, including indecent & sexual touching charges, sexual assault charges, child sex charges and chid abuse material.
- All firearms & weapons charges.
- Complex fraud charges and larceny charges.
- Mental health applications and Supreme Court Bail applications (including Local and District Court).
- Complex jury trials in the District and Supreme Court and Local Court hearing.
- Complex criminal appeals in the District, Supreme and High Court.
Ask about our fixed fees and arrange a free first consult with an experienced lawyer today.