Criminal Lawyers Blacktown Office | Personalised Service | 98% Success
Going to Court? Don’t risk it. Call us for a Free consult with one of our experienced award-winning criminal & traffic lawyers now.
We are rated the ‘top 3 criminal lawyers in Sydney’ with over two decades of experience specialising in criminal & traffic law.
We offer fixed fees and a personalised service to your case, guaranteed to maximise your chances of getting the best possible outcome, with 98% success at doing that.
Our Blacktown solicitors regularly appear at the Blacktown court, and are familiar with the Judges and Magistrates.
Our Blacktown office is only a short walk away from the Blacktown court house, situated only a 5-minute walk from the Blacktown train station.
As Australia’s trusted criminal lawyers, we focus on getting results, reflected in the hundreds of outstanding client reviewed, and our proven track record of success across all criminal and traffic cases, including:
- Negotiating to get charges withdrawn early, and costs from police
- Non-conviction sentence outcomes under section 10
- ‘Not guilty’ verdicts in serious criminal jury trials and hearings
- Avoiding full-time jail for serious crimes
Recognised as leaders in criminal & traffic law, we’ve been named and awarded as amongst the ‘best criminal lawyers’. This is also reflected in our TV, newspapers and radio talk back appearances over the years in providing expert insight into criminal law.
What can you expect from the best criminal lawyers in Blacktown?
- FREE 1st consultation with an experienced criminal & traffic lawyer.
- Personalised service, with tailored advice and strong legal representation in court with a fixed fee quote for your entire case.
- Legal representation by an experienced specialist criminal and traffic lawyer, who talks on your behalf to the Judge or Magistrate in court.
- We will contact all involving parties such as police and court to obtain all necessary paperwork (i.e. evidence and charge papers) regarding your case.
- Unlimited consultations with our criminal lawyers. We will work around the clock on your case and ensure your case is prepared to its full capacity, leaving no stone un-turned. Preparation is the key to success.
- High-communication level between you and our criminal lawyers. You will be given regular updates and peace of mind that your case is being handled to the best that it can be.
- Focus on getting your charge withdrawn or downgraded early, and costs from police. We have achieved success at doing this countless times for over 2 decades.
- Guidance as to court processes, procedures, what to wear/not wear and how to behave in court.
Our Areas of Specialisation in Criminal & Traffic Law Include:
- Domestic violence assault charges and AVOs, including actual bodily harm, common assault, wounding, grievous bodily harm, intimidation, stalking charges.
- Murder, manslaughter charges.
- Traffic charges, drink driving charges, negligent and dangerous driving charges, DUI charges, drive while disqualified charges, and RMS licence appeals.
- Sex charges, including sexual assault, indecent, sexual touching charges, child sex and child abuse material charges.
- Drug charges, commercial supply or importation of drugs charges, drug possession charges, cultivation charges.
- Firearms and weapons charges.
- Fraud and larceny charges.
- Urgent bail application in local and supreme court matters.
- Mental health applications.
- All jury trials in the District & Supreme Court.
- Local court hearings and sentences.
- Complex appeals.
It isn’t worth risking your future. Contact our team 24/7 to arrange a free consult with one of our award-winning criminal and traffic lawyers for a case appraisal. We offer flexible consultations times either in person or over the phone