Mr. Bashir El Kheir is an experienced member of the team at Criminal Defence Lawyers Australia. He has developed a special knack in case strategy and finding timely opportunities in getting serious charges dropped.
Mr. El Kheir has an impressive background in business finance law. This puts him in a very unique position of advantage for his white collar crime cases. His knowledge and relentless approach make him a force to be reckoned with.
Bashir specialises across all criminal charges, particularly white collar crime, domestic assault, complex driving offences, drugs and appeals.
His impressive clientele has included high profile NRL players, CEO’s, corporations and Directors. But Bashir’s expertise and skills extend to people from all works of life. He has a strong passion in helping people which allows him to keep fighting in the court room and outside the courtroom.
Bashir completed a combined Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business majoring in finance from the University of Technology Sydney. He has also completed a Graduate Diploma in Professional Legal Practice from the College of Law. After attaining the marks of distinction across subjects, including advance criminal law, his interest in criminal law was sparked from a young age, years ago.
Bashir is an experienced and well established criminal defence lawyer who regularly appears in courts across New South Wales specialising only in criminal law. He has achieved exceptional results across his career to date from getting clients non-conviction section 10’s, ‘not guilty verdicts’, to section 14 mental health applications in order to get charges dismissed for his clients.
Bashir is a master of his craft when it comes to persuasive advocacy in court. he is a force to be reckoned with in the court room, with a fierce and highly respected reputation as amongst Sydney’s most respected, sought-after criminal defence lawyers.
His unique experience and skills have forged him into a successful and formidable criminal defence lawyer.
His background and experience allows’ him to most-effectively negotiate with prosecutors to get serious criminal charges dropped early, saving his clients the costs of legal fees and stresses of going to court.
Bashir has a very holistic and personalised approach to each case. He is empathetic and highly intelligent. He has a passion for social justice and in protecting and promoting the legal rights of vulnerable members of our society.
Mr. El Kheir strongly believes that everybody who goes through the criminal justice system, whether guilty or innocent should be treated with respect and fairness. He is a high achiever and does not settle for anything less.
Bashir is a fighter. He is relentless in his approach at defending his clients rights. With him by your side, you can be assured that you are in the best possible position you can be in towards getting a successful outcome. An outcome which reflects his exceptional track record of success to date.
Bashir specialises in the following areas of criminal law:
- Supreme Court Bail Applications.
- District Court jury trials & sentence proceedings.
- Local Court hearings.
- Appeals across all courts from District, Supreme to High Court.
- Complex fraud, white-collar crime, corporate crime, and Centrelink charges.
- Domestic Violence and Apprehended Violence Orders.
- Sex charges, including child sex and child abuse material charges.
- Firearms and weapons charges.
- Drug Possession, supply, ongoing supply, cultivation, manufacture, and commercial importation charges.
- Crime Commission and ICAC matters.
- Murder & Manslaughter.
- Driving dangerously or negligently occasioning death or grievous bodily harm.
- Serious drink driving charges, including high-range drink driving and mid-range drink driving where your driver’s licence is your livelihood and/or it is essential to maintain a conviction-free record.