Penrith District Court sits in the same building as the Penrith Local Court containing separate court rooms within the building complex where different Judges preside in. It is located within walking distance from the Penrith train station, and is right next to the Penrith police station.
The Penrith District Court hears all serious and complex charges involving:
- All drug manufacture, supply, importation charges
- Serious assaults including wounding and grievous bodily harm charges
- Firearms offences, sexual assaults, child abuse material
- Break and enter charges,
- Complex fraud charges and larceny charges
- S32 mental health applications, mental health defences, severity and conviction appeal cases, bail applications, sentences, and jury trials and all serious traffic charges
The senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers at CDLA are available 24/7, provide free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases. They have offices in the City, Parramatta, and Liverpool.
They regularly appear at the Penrith District Court, and hold over 20 years experience with a proven track record in successfully convincing police to drop or downgrade charges early, securing not guilty verdicts in jury trials, avoiding criminal convictions with s10’s, and successful severity and conviction appeals on countless times over the years.