The Dubbo local court is located in close proximity to the Dubbo police station.
The Dubbo local court contains a number of court rooms inside the building with each court room with its own presiding Magistrate who hears all criminal and traffic law cases, including:
- Drive while disqualified and drink driving charges
- Common assault, actual bodily harm charges, including AVO’s
- Larceny and fraud charges
- Drug possession, supply and cultivate charges
- Child abuse material and indecent assault and sexual assault charges
- Section 32, mental health defences, and firearms and weapons offences
- All bail applications, defended hearings, sentences and committal hearings
The Senior Criminal and Traffic defence lawyers at CDLA regularly appear at the Dubbo Local Court who are leading experts in those charges, holding an outstanding proven track record of exceptional outcomes for over 20 years in achieving section 10 non convictions, not guilty verdicts in defended hearings, getting charges dropped or downgraded early countless times over the years.
Their senior team of lawyers are available 24/7, offering free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.