The Dubbo District Court is located within the same building as the Dubbo Local Court which is all situated in close proximity to the Dubbo police station.
The District Court here has a number of court room each containing its own Presiding Judge who hears all serious criminal and traffic law cases, including:
- Sexual assault, child abuse material and indecent assault charges
- Serious assaults including wounding, grievous bodily harm
- Serious drug offences, supply, importation, manufacture and cultivation
- Break and enter charges, serious fraud, larceny and firearms
- Mental health defences, section 32 applications and bail applications
- Serious jury trials, sentences, severity and conviction appeals
The team at CDLA are specialists in criminal and traffic law cases. We regularly appear at the Dubbo District Court, and hold a proven success record of exceptional results in getting section 10 non convictions, not guilty jury verdicts in serious jury trials, and getting charges dropped or downgraded early for over 20 years on countless occasions.
Their senior lawyers are available 24/7, and offer free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.