The Campbelltown Local Court is situated right in front of the Campbelltown train station, and also right next to the Campbelltown police station.
The building has a number of court rooms which each have their own Presiding Local Court Magistrate who hear all criminal and traffic cases, including:
- Drink driving, drive while disqualified charges
- All AVO’s and assault charges including common assault and actual bodily harm charges
- Fraud charges and larceny charges
- All drug charges including drug possession, supply prohibited drugs and cultivate
- Indecent assault, sexual assault and child abuse material charges
- Firearms and mental health defences, including s32 applications
- All bail applications, sentences, defended hearings and committal hearings
Criminal Defence Lawyers Australia have a senior team of leading criminal and traffic defence lawyers who regularly appear at the Campbelltown Local Court, and hold an exceptional track record of success with over 20 years experience in successfully getting charges dropped early, proving their clients innocence in court, and securing section 10 non convictions on countless times over the years.
The senior lawyers team are available 24/7, offering free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.