The Campbelltown District Court is situated within the same building as the Campbelltown local court, and located right near the Campbelltown police station, and is directly in front of the Campbelltown train station.
The Campbelltown District Court has a number Court rooms with each court room having its own Presiding District Court Judge who hears all serious Criminal and Traffic law cases, including:
- All serious drug offences, including supply, importation, manufacture and cultivation
- All serious assault offences, wounding, grievous bodily harm, sexual assault, and child abuse material charges
- Firearms, serious fraud and larceny, break and enter charges
- Mental health defences, s32 applications, all bail applications
- Serious sentences, jury trials, severity and convictions appeals
Criminal Defence Lawyers Australia have a team of senior criminal and traffic defence lawyers recognised as experts in those charges, and who regularly appear at the Campbelltown District Court. They have an exceptional proven track record of successfully getting charges dropped or downgraded early, securing not guilty verdicts in serious jury trials, and achieving s10 non convictions countless times for over 20 years.
For advice on a serious charge, they are available 24/7, and offer free first consultations and fixed fees for most cases.