Grant Brady, from Forbes Chambers, is arguably one of the best of the best criminal defence barristers in Australia. Often instructed by us in the most complex and serious criminal cases and appeals in jury trials for serious sexual assault, drug importation, robbery, and murder trials in the District Court, Supreme Court and High Court cases.
He forms an integral part of the Criminal Defence Lawyers Australia team as the instructed senior barrister we work with in some of the high profile, seemingly un-winnable cases, which he has secured not guilty verdicts in over the years.
Grant Brady’s attention for detail, meticulous preparation, strong presence in court and thorough cross examination and persuasive skills makes him a formidable opponent to the other side.
Grant Brady specialises in his un-matched exceptional cross examination skills, complex jury trials and appeal cases. He is a highly sought after senior counsel barrister who travels internationally to teach his advocacy skills to other barristers, and holds memberships and accreditations with:
- Member – NSW Bar Association, Education Committee.
- Moderator and senior teacher – Australian Advocacy Institute.
- Trainer of Advocacy teachers for Australian Advocacy Institute in Australia and Overseas.
- Lecturer and Advocacy coach – NSW Bar Association Readers Course.
- Teacher of Trial Advocacy, – Victorian Bar Association.
- Accredited Teacher of Advocacy – Australian Bar Association.